Tocknell Planning Services led the consultant team that conducted the Five Points Concept Plan Study on behalf of Riverside Avondale Preservation, Inc. (RAP), and the Five Points Merchants Association. The goal for RAP and the merchants is to make Riverside Avondale the safest most walkable neighborhood in Florida.
Tocknell Planning Services LLC (TPS) provides transportation and growth management planning services to stakeholders who seek a high level of professionalism and dependability. TPS clients have included Williamson County TN, Riverside Avondale Preservation Inc., the City of Jacksonville FL, Baker County FL, and the Jacksonville Transportation Authority.
TPS is certified as a DBE and as a Woman-Owned Jacksonville Small Emerging Business (JSEB).
TPS specializes in the following practice areas:
- Planning for Complete Streets, Transit Oriented Development, and Walkable Neighborhoods and Communities
- Context Sensitive Design
- Innovative Approaches to Growth Management
- Comprehensive planning services for communities in Florida and Tennessee
- Planning for greenways and trails
- Long range transportation plans and multimodal transportation studies
TPS is prequalified by the Florida DOT for Policy Planning (13.3), Systems Planning (13.4), Subarea/Corridor Planning (13.5), and Land Planning / Engineering (13.6).
Tocknell Planning Services LLC maintains active working relationships with leading planning and engineering firms, in order to offer multidisciplinary solutions tailored to the specific needs of any client or project.